Wednesday 28 April 2010

Spring

Spring is really here in King's Lynn and as I passed in the bus yesterday I spotted the formal gardens at the London Road end of The Walks, so I decided to go back later to check them out.

It was a really warm and pleasant evening, and I went first for dinner at the Chinese Buffet in Station Road, before walking down to The Walks, By this time the clouds had come over a bit, and it was starting to get dark, but even so the path leading from London Road to St John's Church was just a blaze of colour on each side, and then ending with a tree in blossom just outside the church:



This is a truly amazing display, and in particular I thought the vibrant blues here were particularly stunning:


The Walks is always a nice place to visit, but right now it's an amazing one!

No comments:

Post a Comment